Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by ni...@accenture.com on 2014/09/16 16:37:43 UTC

RE: Apache Solr license Cost

Hi Team - I want to recommend the Apache Solr - Enterprise Search engineer for one of our client. Could you please send the license/support cost & features of the product?

Rgds,
Nitin Kumar Gupta
Accenture Technology - IDC
3rd to 5th floor, Tower-B, SP Infocity, Plot No. 243,
Udyog Vihar, Phase-1, Gurgaon - 122016
Mobile: +91 9811208895
E-mail: nitin.kumar.gupta@accenture.com<ma...@accenture.com>

________________________________

www.accenture.com

Re: Apache Solr license Cost

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.
Are you asking about the consultant or about the product itself? The
product itself is free and open source, unless you want to get one of the
several commercial distributions. In later case, you may want to reach out
to their sales team directly.

If you are looking for a consultant/company to support Solr, you may want
to be more specific about areas of expertise, client's location, etc.
And/or check the wiki that has a consultants list (somewhat out of date).

Regards,
   Alex.

Personal: http://www.outerthoughts.com/ and @arafalov
Solr resources and newsletter: http://www.solr-start.com/ and @solrstart