Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org> on 2004/08/23 20:09:01 UTC

ROTFLMAO! Popoon!

http://www.bitflux.ch/developer/cms/popoon.html

Please someone tell them what "pupu" means in Italian! (pronounced like
Cocoon, remove the trailing "n" and  replace the "c" with "p")....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

	Pier

Re: ROTFLMAO! Popoon!

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Jorg Heymans wrote:

> it also sounds a bit like "baboon" ;-)))
>
> But it's so blatant that it's not even funny really ...
>

> Pier Fumagalli wrote:
>
>> http://www.bitflux.ch/developer/cms/popoon.html
>>
>> Please someone tell them what "pupu" means in Italian! (pronounced
>> like Cocoon, remove the trailing "n" and  replace the "c" with "p")....
>>
>> Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
>>
>>     Pier

Apart from the (apparently entertaining?) naming, Christian's products
are really worth looking at. For instance the BXE XML editor is one
of the major driving forces of Lenya, and the LiveSearch widget is
IMO well worth integrating into search engines.

And additionally, he's a nice guy (I met him a couple of times).

-- Andreas

Re: ROTFLMAO! Popoon!

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.