Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Zakaria kHABOT <z....@ced.finances.gov.ma> on 2004/09/28 14:09:33 UTC

Servlet Exception

Hi all,
When I try to display a collection using Struts, I encountred this exception :

(Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletRequest;Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletResponse;)V) Illegal target of jump or branch

I am using Tomcat 4.0.
Can Someone help me
Thanks....

Re: Servlet Exception

Posted by Martin Cooper <mf...@gmail.com>.
Your JSP is too big. You'll either need to break it up into smaller
compilation units (i.e. multiple JSPs) or move to Tomcat 4.1 or later,
which can handle this type of problem.

--
Martin Cooper