Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by an...@telelogic.com on 2000/03/27 13:12:43 UTC

Wanted, award ;-) Xerces-c/xml4c together with GCC and HP, dead or alive!

Hello!

I have a problem.. we need xerces-c for HP-UX 10.20 compiled with gcc,
2.8.5 or 2.95, badly.. Even if it involves con$ulting.

Anyone who can help?

I have managed to compile it, but during runtime I get missing symbols
(see my earlier email).

(Basically what I have done is tailoring Makefile.incl, added a case for
g++ in the HP section, tailored it with stuff from the solaris g++
section.. )

(The problem is that we have a product deadline in fourteen days, and I
feel like I have emptied all my tiny knowledgebase )

	/Andy

p.s. sorry if this mail drops in twice in your mailbox, but my first copy
didn't seem to reach it hosts..