Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Gerald Kallas <ca...@mailbox.org.INVALID> on 2020/10/09 14:37:30 UTC

casisp-runtime - an Apache Camel / Karaf based integration container with a simple model driven deployment

Dear all,

I've just published the first release of an Apache Camel / Karaf based integration container with a simple model driven deployment under

https://github.com/catshout/casisp-runtime

We're using this for simple and common integration use cases for our clients.

The casisp-runtime is an Open Source integration runtime container that:
* is based on a Docker image that needs less than 5 minutes setup
* uses Apache Karaf runtime and Apache Camel components
* supports a model driven approach for Integration Service and API deployment
Any suggestions and comments are appreciated. Have fun ..

Gerald

Re: casisp-runtime - an Apache Camel / Karaf based integration container with a simple model driven deployment

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Gerald,

Thanks for sharing !

Great to see a new solution powered by Karaf and Camel.

I will take a deeper look.

Regards
JB

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Gerald,

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gerald

Congrat and thanks for sharing this with the Camel community.

It's good to see another use-case for Apache Camel taking it to
something as powerful as you have built.

We have a page where we add user stories for Camel. You are welcome to
add this (its just a PR on github - click edit this page, add the
text, and click submit as PR)
https://camel.apache.org/community/user-stories/

--
Claus Ibsen