Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Diogo Júnior <di...@fraunhofer.pt> on 2014/05/20 21:33:19 UTC

Purge and Views Not Re-indexing

Hi,

I'm currently using couchdb 1.3.1 and I'm facing a serious problem. I simply purged some documents revisions from a database(more than  20) and suddenly after that the Database Views started reporting documents not updated (like if couchdb had a view cache machanism).

I read in the documentation that purge operation should not be used, but is this a side effect? If I purge more than N documents the database views aren't going to be re-indexed?

Thanks for your help,
--
Eng.º Diogo Júnior
Researcher | R&D Department

Fraunhofer Portugal AICOS
Edifício Central Rua Alfredo Allen, 455/461
4200-135 Porto Portugal
How to find us
Phone: +351 22 0408 300
www: www.fraunhofer.pt