Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Michael Parker <pa...@pobox.com> on 2005/06/19 21:27:23 UTC

Re: svn commit: r191354 - /spamassassin/trunk/INSTALL

felicity@apache.org wrote:

>Author: felicity
>Date: Sun Jun 19 10:31:11 2005
>New Revision: 191354

>Log:
>add Mail::DomainKeys to optional module list in INSTALL for DomainKeys plugin

It's already there, I added it this morning.  Now it's in there twice.

Michael

Re: svn commit: r191354 - /spamassassin/trunk/INSTALL

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Sun, Jun 19, 2005 at 02:27:23PM -0500, Michael Parker wrote:
> It's already there, I added it this morning.  Now it's in there twice.

Heh.  Need to remember to do an "svn up" before making edits. ;)

Fixed in r191361.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"And that dress she's wearing ... I wasn't aware that home appolstery