Posted to builds@apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/03 17:09:06 UTC

Sonar installation at Apache

Hi,

Sonar [1] is a nice tool for reporting various source code metrics on
different projects. It would be cool to have a Sonar installation also
at Apache. I can volunteer to set it up if we have spare capacity on
some server.

[1] http://sonar.codehaus.org/

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Sonar installation at Apache

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
I'm up for helping with that. It was on my list for doing once I
finished answering Gav's questions about Continuum :)

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Wed June 3 2009 11:40:53 am Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 5:33 PM, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:
> > The Sonar folks have been pretty good about adding other projects to
> > their instance.   Several Apache projects already have stuff there:
> >
> > http://nemo.sonar.codehaus.org/
>
> Oh, that's pretty cool! Though it looks like they aren't doing very
> frequent builds.

Supposedly once a week they try to do a build, but results are only updated if
the build actually succeeds. (compiles correctly)

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: Sonar installation at Apache

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: Sonar installation at Apache

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 11:49 AM, Jukka Zitting<ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Perhaps I should just request a new zone for Sonar.

Done, see NFRA-2140.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 5:09 PM, Jukka Zitting<ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sonar [1] is a nice tool for reporting various source code metrics on
> different projects. It would be cool to have a Sonar installation also
> at Apache. I can volunteer to set it up if we have spare capacity on
> some server.

So, do we have a server where we could set this up? Perhaps I should