Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Uwe Pleyer <uw...@up-soft.de> on 2001/04/27 10:23:33 UTC

Struts + Turbine / Torque

Hallo,

I just walked around the Turbine Site and find Torque as a very helpful
abstraction Tool for Database Access.

Did anyone has some experience using Torque generated Classes in an
Struts Application?

In the moment I didn't find an 'entrypoint' to start a dicovery....

Thanks in advance

Uwe

Re: Struts + Turbine / Torque

Posted by Levi Cook <lc...@gr.com>.
Hi,

Torque does indeed look like it will be a very promising tool.. I have
applied it to several (~4) small apps.. Two of these were struts specific..
I found its general templating mechanism quite useful for creating a
starting point.

Unfortunately, its very young and doesn't have all the bugs ironed out yet.
So expect things like silent failures in template generation.

Regards,
Levi Cook