Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Mexina Daniel <me...@singo.africa> on 2019/07/18 12:27:48 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] Some of the loan reports of pentaho are not displaying

Hello

I have tried to continue following up on this,

My finds so far are,

-- Some of the Pentaho reports which include some parameters do not work.eg Pentaho loan reports

-- Some of Stretchy reports which have those parameters also do not work eg Aging Summary (Arrears in Months)

-- There is no any error logged on error log files.

-- When i inspect on the browser is see error 400 ( Bad Request) of the url that trying to fetch the parameters, and when i navigate further it shows the error is

{"developerMessage":"The request was invalid. This typically will happen due to validation errors which are provided.","httpStatusCode":"400","defaultUserMessage":"Unexpected SQL Commands found","userMessageGlobalisationCode":"error.msg.found.sql.injection"}

I have seen in some files in fineract source codes they have instructed to through error "error.msg.found.sql.injection" incase of some  sql injection issues but i don't understand the relation to these reports and why they were okay in previous release.

Can some one help? This is real headache to us.

Thanks in advance.