Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Marc Saegesser <ma...@apropos.com> on 2001/02/25 21:45:42 UTC

CODE FREEZE for Tomcat_32 branch

As described the Tomcat 3.2.2 release plan.  The tomcat_32 branch will be
frozen tonight.  I will be tagging and building the first beta release
tomorrow (Monday).  I hope to have the release posted be early evening
(central time, US).

I have updated the RELEASE-NOTES document to list bug fixes availabe in this
release.

I will continue to work my way through the Bugzilla items open against
Tomcat3.  I don't plan to fix anything else from now on.  I will only be
updating the resolution to FIXED, LATER or INVALID.