Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Subramanian Thangamuthu <su...@yahoo.com> on 2006/02/07 14:10:33 UTC

problem with forgetPage method of IRequestCycle class in Tapestry 4.0

Hi.....

 I am having problem with forgetPage method of IRequestCycle class  in Tapestry 4.0. I am using that method in an listener method of Direct Link. I am able to clear the contents of the specified page when the link is clicked twice. But this doesn't happen when direct link is clicked only once...

 I am using the method like this...
        forgetPage(getPage().getPageName());

Kindly help me out of this.

 Thanks,
 -Subramanian

Re: problem with forgetPage method of IRequestCycle class in Tapestry 4.0

Posted by Daniel Lydiard <dl...@hotmail.com>.
Are you sure it just isn't taking a long time for the first click?

I have a similar DirectLink method, that uses forgetPage(), and the first
click takes about 5-6 seconds, but after that everything works fine...