Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by rgavlin <rg...@yahoo.com> on 2008/03/28 11:56:22 UTC

servicemix jsr223-1.0-pr.jar dependency

In the servicemix pom, I see the following dependency:

<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.servicemix.dependencies</groupId>
<artifactId>jsr-223</artifactId>
<version>1.0-pr</version>
</dependency>

Is the "pr" version explicitly required or can I use the jsr223-1.0.jar
available at
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/mule/dependencies/script/jsr223/1.0/jsr223-1.0.jar
as an adequate replacement? If the "pr" version is required, where is it
available for download?

Thanks,

- Ron

Re: servicemix jsr223-1.0-pr.jar dependency

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I thought we were using that one:
  http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/livetribe/livetribe-jsr223/2.0.1/
The above one is apache licensed at least.

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 11:56 AM, rgavlin <rg...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> In the servicemix pom, I see the following dependency:
>
> <dependency>
> <groupId>org.apache.servicemix.dependencies</groupId>
> <artifactId>jsr-223</artifactId>
> <version>1.0-pr</version>
> </dependency>
>
> Is the "pr" version explicitly required or can I use the jsr223-1.0.jar
> available at
>
> http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/mule/dependencies/script/jsr223/1.0/jsr223-1.0.jar
> as an adequate replacement? If the "pr" version is required, where is it
> available for download?
>
> Thanks,
>
> - Ron

Cheers,