Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Denis McCarthy <dm...@annadaletech.com> on 2008/03/20 13:41:52 UTC

T5: Using ajax to get a value for a form prior to its submission

Hi,
I've a form that has several values for submission. One of these values
(a foreign currency amount) is dependent on the value input by the customer
in a different input box (the base currency amount). I'd like if possible to
use AJAX to populate the foreign amount, after the base amount field
has been filled in. I'd like to submit these values also, so the
fields in question must be in a form. Is this currently possible in
T5, or do I need to wait for further AJAX developments? If it is
possible I'd really appreciate an example.
Cheers
Denis

Re: T5: Using ajax to get a value for a form prior to its submission

Posted by Petros Petrou <pe...@cypoz.com>.
Hi Denis,

Is it possible to provide a sample of your code. I need to invoke an Ajax
request to update specific fields in a form when selecting a checkbox and/or
RadioButton but I have no experience with Ajax or Javascripts.

Cheers,
Petros

Posted by Denis McCarthy <dm...@annadaletech.com>.
Not to worry,