Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Alex Soto <as...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/25 17:15:39 UTC

Bean Validation Design By Contract

Hello,

I am writing an example of Bean Validation Design By Contract. Is there a
"clean" way to write an Arquillian test to test this feature?

I have read that I can need to add this property to system.properties
org.apache.openejb.default.system.interceptors
= org.apache.openejb.bval.BeanValidationAppendixInterceptor

but I suppose that in case of Arquillian test I will need to set it using
System class. Is there any other way to do it? Like setting in tomee.xml?

Thank you so much.
Alex.

  Alex Soto Bueno
  www.lordofthejars.com

Re: Bean Validation Design By Contract

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
properties in arquillian.properties works like a charm but you can use
openejb-jar.xml also. For cdi beans you need to extend this class and
create a custom binding

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/