Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Malin Ljungh <ma...@kvadrat.se> on 2006/09/10 21:29:06 UTC

translator for Insert?

I've been using a DateTranslator for a TextField to format a date, and it
has worked fine.
Now I'm trying to to the same with an Insert, but my translator is just
ignored.
Doesn't  the Insert component support translator? Where can I find
documention about the translator property?

Malin

Re: translator for Insert?

Posted by Shing Hing Man <ma...@yahoo.com>.
I think translator is only applicable to a form
component if it implements the  interface
org.apache.tapestry.form.TranslatedField. Please check
out the java doc on TranslatedField.

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4/tapestry/apidocs/index.html

The Java class of the Insert component does not
implement the interface TranslatedField.

Shing

--- Malin Ljungh <ma...@kvadrat.se> wrote:

> I've been using a DateTranslator for a TextField to
> format a date, and it
> has worked fine.
> Now I'm trying to to the same with an Insert, but my
> translator is just
> ignored.
> Doesn't  the Insert component support translator?
> Where can I find
> documention about the translator property?
>
> Malin

Home page :
  http://uk.geocities.com/matmsh/index.html