Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Anahita Goljahani <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/30 14:42:15 UTC

request of registration as a contributor

Hi,

   I would like to edit some contents in the Wiki. May I be registered as
an OFBiz contributor? My confluence username and full name are 'golja' and
'Anahita Goljahani', respectively.

Thanks

Anahita

Re: request of registration as a contributor

Posted by Anahita Goljahani <an...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Jacques!

Anahita

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.