Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Lalchandra Rampersaud <lr...@ceis.cujae.edu.cu> on 2007/10/15 17:04:19 UTC

help ajax

Hi

I want to learn how to apply AJAX technology to jsp page.   First of all I
don't know how to do AJAX programming (I am also new to J2EE).

Could someone send me a manual or tutorial pertaining to AJAX and J2EE.  (I
am also programming using Eclipse 3.2).

Thanks in advance

Participe en Universidad 2008.
11 al 15 de febrero del 2008.
Palacio de las Convenciones, Ciudad de la Habana, Cuba
http://www.universidad2008.cu

[OT] Re: help ajax

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- Lalchandra Rampersaud wrote:
> I want to learn how to apply AJAX technology to jsp
> page.   First of all I don't know how to do AJAX
> programming (I am also new to J2EE).
>
> Could someone send me a manual or tutorial
> pertaining to AJAX and J2EE.  (I am also programming

> using Eclipse 3.2).

There are all sorts of ways to introduce Ajax to a JSP
page. You might first try searching the web for thinks
like "ajax", "prototype", "ajaxtags", "java web
parts", etc.

This newsgroup is specifically for Struts-related
questions and discussion.

d.