Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> on 2010/07/06 21:39:04 UTC

Re: using DataImport Dev Console: no errors, but no documents

: It fetches 5322 rows but doesn't process any documents and doesn't
: populate the index.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I don't know much about DIH, but it seems weird that both of your entities
say 'rootEntity="false"'

looking at the docs, that definitely doesn't seem like what you want...

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler

>> rootEntity : By default the entities falling under the document are
>> root entities. If it is set to false , the entity directly falling
>> under that  entity will be treated as the root entity (so on and so
>> forth). For every  row returned by the root entity a document is
>> created in Solr

-Hoss