Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Daniele <xd...@tiscali.it> on 2005/02/04 15:10:52 UTC

How to use juddi

Hi,
I'm a newcomer to WS and related technologies.
I was trying to implement a WS and I successfully implemented three WS
that can cooperate using "static" references.
Now I would like to introduce a private UDDI registry for publishing and
inquiring services.
I installed MySQL and jUDDI successfully, but now I don't know how to
modify the services to implement a "dynamic" cooperation.
In particular how should I invoke the jUDDI service to publish and
inquire services?

Please help me :)
Thanks

Daniele.

RE: How to use juddi

Posted by Steve Viens <st...@viens.net>.
Daniele, you can try the UDDIBrowser.  It's an open source Java Swing
GUI for searching (inquiring) and publishing to any UDDI registry
including jUDDI.

http://www.uddibrowser.org/

Steve