Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Alexei Betin <AB...@futuretrade.com> on 2002/11/20 04:53:30 UTC

RE: Running out orf memory

the memory for Ant VM can be set in ANT_OPTS
environment variable like this:

set ANT_OPTS=-Xmx512m

(alternatively you can this parameter directly to
your ant.bat)

if this not is working, then the first thing
I'd do is run javac without Ant and see if it
runs out of memory, and if not - you can make
<javac> fork another VM,
and if yes - it has nothing to do with Ant

~Alexei