Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com> on 2002/02/12 23:16:12 UTC

Removing Problem JARs from CVS

Hi,

I have just gone through the process of removing the JAF (activation.jar)
>From the the turbine project repositories and I request that you do the same
here. Apparently it's a problem to keep the activation JAR in CVS though you
can distribute in a release. Don't ask me, that's just the way it is.

In all the turbine repositories there is now a mechanism that will
automatically download JARs from CVS for people who wish to develop. During
the process users are also warned when a certain JAR is not available for
automatic download and where they can retrieve the required resource.

There is no dire rush as the JAR has been in CVS for years, but please do it
in the next couple of days.

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl