Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2007/10/09 08:51:13 UTC

Re: svn commit: r582987 [1/3] - in /maven/archiva/trunk: archiva-base/archiva-consumers/archiva-consumer-api/ archiva-base/archiva-consumers/archiva-consumer-api/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/archiva/consumers/ archiva-base/archiva-consumers/archiva-core-...

I haven't reviewed this commit in detail, but can you explain:

a) what actuallly changed (is this *just* replacing ArchivaRepository
instances with relevant configuration objects?)
b) why was this needed? (I very deliberately didn't make this change
when I made the other changes)
c) why does the other detection proposal depend on it? (I know I'm
dragging my feet on responding, but I have started reviewing the work)

- Brett

--
Brett Porter - brett@apache.org

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.