Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Lari Hotari <lh...@apache.org> on 2022/08/31 14:06:40 UTC

[VOTE] PIP-205: Reactive Java client for Apache Pulsar

Hello,

This is the official VOTE thread for PIP-205: Reactive Java client for Apache Pulsar.
PIP link: https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/17335
discussion: https://lists.apache.org/thread/xkfl5px7qgt5rrxw5pj0g318r6mbdlz1

Given the proposal is accepted, as the next step I will proceed to request the creation of the proposed empty git repository https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-reactive and open it for contributions.

This vote is open for 72h and closes Sep-03-2022 at 15:30 UTC.

BR, Lari

Re: Re: [VOTE] PIP-205: Reactive Java client for Apache Pulsar

Posted by Soby Chacko <sc...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Lan Liang <li...@163.com>.

Posted by Zixuan Liu <no...@gmail.com>.
+1(non-binding)

Posted by Michael Marshall <mm...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Matteo Merli <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Nicolò Boschi <bo...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non binding)

Posted by Christophe Bornet <bo...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Haiting Jiang <ji...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks,
Haiting

Posted by Aloys Zhang <al...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Sankaran Srinivasan <bs...@gmail.com>.
+1

On Wed, Aug 31, 2022 at 7:36 PM Lari Hotari <lh...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> This is the official VOTE thread for PIP-205: Reactive Java client for
> Apache Pulsar.
> PIP link: https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/17335
> discussion:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread/xkfl5px7qgt5rrxw5pj0g318r6mbdlz1
>
> Given the proposal is accepted, as the next step I will proceed to request
> the creation of the proposed empty git repository
> https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-reactive and open it for
> contributions.
>
> This vote is open for 72h and closes Sep-03-2022 at 15:30 UTC.
>
> BR, Lari

Sankaran Srinivasan

Re: [VOTE] PIP-205: Reactive Java client for Apache Pulsar

Posted by Max Xu <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Best,
Max Xu

Posted by ZhangJian He <sh...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Thanks
ZhangJian He

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Lari Hotari <lh...@apache.org>.
The pulsar-client-reactive repository has been created.
I have added the first few commits as a starting point for the library.
The snapshot version of the library has been published to the Apache snapshots repository.

Please fork and star this repository:
https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-reactive

Feedback and contributions are welcome!

-Lari