Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by mraible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> on 2007/02/09 00:32:10 UTC

Is there an OnLoadPhaseListener in MyFaces

I'm looking for a version of the following:

http://jsf-comp.sourceforge.net/components/onload/index.html

Does MyFaces include this PhaseListener? If not, do you know where I can get
it from a Maven 2 repo?

The support page on the jsf-comp site says to check with the MyFaces user
list - so that's why I'm here!

http://jsf-comp.sourceforge.net/support.html

Thanks,

Matt

Re: Is there an OnLoadPhaseListener in MyFaces

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
> It doesn't need to be built with Maven to exist in the Maven repo. Are there
> any dependencies it needs to run?  I can create an upload bundle for the
> Maven repo and get it published.

Just an XML parser (JDK 1.5 one is fine), the JSF API jar and
commons-logging.jar

Re: Is there an OnLoadPhaseListener in MyFaces

Posted by mraible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.