Posted to scm-users@maven.apache.org by Jérémie <je...@printstacktrace.org> on 2010/04/28 11:30:14 UTC

Re: [sonar-user] Re: Sample code Clearcase

Hi Rajesh,

It seems to me, scm-users mailing list is most appropriate to talk about that.
I'm allowed to transfer to it.

Currently I am on vacation so I don't have clearcase. I will be able
to discribe my configuration in more detail next week.

In general I prefer using "Auto-generated config spec" way for my
projects. For more information on it :
http://maven.apache.org/scm/clearcase.html

Regards,
Jérémie.