Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org> on 2015/12/12 23:20:14 UTC

Website fixes

Just an FYI that i spent some time this weekend cleaning up a few rough
edges on the website.

Noteworthy changes (may be difficult to notice without the original for
comparison):
- documentation <https://aurora.apache.org/documentation/latest/>: fixed
the majority of broken links and anchor tags.  trying to maintain perfect
parity with GitHub's markdown is still an uphill battle, but it's much
improved.
- downloads <https://aurora.apache.org/downloads/>: binary distributions
are now linked, added links to release notes (blog posts)
- blog <https://aurora.apache.org/blog/>: tweaked the style and enabled
summaries to make the page less sparse

Also, for committers - hopefully building the website is now less brittle.
I've added a Vagrantfile that manages all the system dependencies for the
rake/middleman setup.  Feedback is welcome!

Re: Website fixes

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.
Nice catch!  Those images are now fixed.

Re: Website fixes

Posted by "Erb, Stephan" <St...@blue-yonder.com>.
Looks great, thanks for that!