Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2002/08/14 12:57:29 UTC

[New Alexandria] Javasrc and XSLTDoc

The authors of Javasrc and XSLTDoc have agreed to donate the code to
Apache, and I would like to put them in Alexandria, along with some
buildfiles that can make users use JDepend, Vizant, JUnit xslt, etc Out
of the box.

NOTE: XSLTDoc has been made modifying the Sun Standard Doclet Code.
If it possible or must we rewrite the parts that depend on them?

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: [New Alexandria] Javasrc and XSLTDoc

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 14 Aug 2002 20:57, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> The authors of Javasrc and XSLTDoc have agreed to donate the code to
> Apache, and I would like to put them in Alexandria, along with some
> buildfiles that can make users use JDepend, Vizant, JUnit xslt, etc Out
> of the box.

sounds kool.

> NOTE: XSLTDoc has been made modifying the Sun Standard Doclet Code.
> If it possible or must we rewrite the parts that depend on them?

It requires a rewrite unfortunately as I do not believe Suns licensing is
compatible with Apache stuff ;(

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald