Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Richard Bolen <bo...@GretagMacbeth.com> on 2002/06/20 22:52:50 UTC

xmlstream and performance issues with converting XML DOM objects to text

Has anyone used the xmlstream class that is defined in the c/src/com/XMLDOMUtil.cpp file?  I'm curious if it is faster than the DOMPrint stuff.  I'm trying to convert a large amount of XML data into text and it is a big performance hit.
Any tips which might provide better performance would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Rich

Rich Bolen
Senior Software Developer
GretagMacbeth Advanced Technologies Center
79 T. W. Alexander Drive - Bldg. 4401 - Suite 250
PO Box 14026
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709-4026  USA
Phone:  919-549-7575 x239,  Fax: 919-549-0421

http://www.gretagmacbeth.com/