Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/16 20:27:18 UTC

Bug/feature in agenda discussion items

I added two action items during the discussion of emeritus members.

They showed up as one action item. I'll try to fix this manually before publishing the draft minutes but maybe the agenda should be smarter?

Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation
clr@apache.org http://db.apache.org/jdo

Re: Bug/feature in agenda discussion items

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.
Oops. The action items were captured during the discussion of the Jakarta EE proposal.

But the issue remains. I've hand edited the draft minutes to separate the two action items.

Craig

clr@apache.org <ma...@apache.org> http://db.apache.org/jdo <http://db.apache.org/jdo>