Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/30 19:04:23 UTC

Fwd: Podling health - Github Accounts linked to active committers

Hi all

I think it is a good idea, to write these blogs as proposed and also to
revisit our homepage as suggested. I can definitivly help writing the
blogs, but I would be happy, if someone would like to jump in for actually
proposing/thinking on the blog's agenda/content... This would be a great
help due to my limited time...

OK? Other ideas?

J Anatole