Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by dovan nguyen <do...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/13 19:27:31 UTC

User Authentication

Hello,

I am new to Slide.  I'd like to know how to setup
authentication at group and user level to access
certain directory and files.  Could you please tell me
whether Slide can do this and how?

Thank you,
Dovan

Re: User Authentication

Posted by Andreas Probst <an...@gmx.net>.
> Andreas,
>
> I use XML Spy as a client which can send user input
> credentials...
>
> According to the Domain.xml default setup, user 'root'
> pswd 'root' is the administractor, I'm I right ? if so
> then 'root' can login and perform any operation in
> Slide , am I right ?

If the ACL's are set so yes. They are by default I think.

User Authentication: Slide and Weblogic 7.0

Posted by dovan nguyen <do...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Andreas,

I always send my msg to the list and CC to you to make
sure because 9 times out of 10, for some reason the
msg to the list always get returned to me.  :(

Could you please tell me if you receive my msg every
time via the list ?

=== message truncated ===

Re: User Authentication

Posted by Andreas Probst <an...@gmx.net>.

Re: User Authentication

Posted by dovan nguyen <do...@yahoo.com>.
Andreas,

Re: User Authentication

Posted by dovan nguyen <do...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Andreas,

Re: User Authentication

Posted by Andreas Probst <an...@gmx.net>.
Hi Dovan,

Re: User Authentication

Posted by dovan nguyen <do...@yahoo.com>.
Andreas,

thank you.  I will sure give it a try today.

Regards,

Re: User Authentication

Posted by dovan nguyen <do...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Andreas,