Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Gary <ga...@apache.org> on 2016/05/24 15:55:37 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release of Apache Mnemonic-0.1.2-incubating [rc2] (Revised)

Hi all,

After being open for over 72 hours, the vote for releasing Apache Mnemonic 0.1.2-incubating passed with 3 binding +1s and no +0 and no -1.

Binding +1s:

Henry Saputra

Justin Mclean
Gangumalla, Uma

A issue we need to work on -

1. Justin had issues building from source on OSX . We will look into the issue.

Thanks to everyone who voted!

Thanks,

Gary on behalf of the Apache Mnemonic (incubating) team

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release of Apache Mnemonic-0.1.2-incubating [rc2] (Revised)

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Hi Gary. You want to summarize all the votes, including the ones on the
project's dev list, here - I (and others) had voted on the dev list thread
already.

Patrick