Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/30 22:13:07 UTC

Re: [ANN][Axis2] QuickStart Axis2 -- My first book on Axis2 is published

Congrats Deepal,
Remember all the discussions Srinath et al had about writing a book on
axis2.
I am very happy that it finnaly came to life.

Regards,

Rajith Attapattu
http://rajith.2rlabs.com/

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Deepal !!!, glad to see it is get done at last :)
--Srinath

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.