Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2010/07/30 18:21:00 UTC

2.2.10 next week?

It's been a couple months since 2.2.9 so I'd like to do a 2.2.10 fairly
shortly.   I was thinking doing it either next week sometime or early the
following week.

Any objections?    If not, try to get in any changes ASAP.   :-)

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

RE: 2.2.10 next week?

Posted by David Valeri <dv...@apache.org>.
My 2.2.x changes are in.  Everything else I have is either blocked on WSS4J
or can wait for a later release.

> It's been a couple months since 2.2.9 so I'd like to do a 2.2.10 fairly
> shortly.   I was thinking doing it either next week sometime or early the
> following week.
>
> Any objections?    If not, try to get in any changes ASAP.   :-)

--
Alessio Soldano
Web Service Lead, JBoss

Re: 2.2.10 next week?