Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rayees Namathponnan <ra...@citrix.com> on 2014/07/13 19:19:54 UTC

Tomcat version issue while building cloudstack on RHEL7 RPMS

Hi All,

I am trying to build  4.5/master RPM package in RHEL 7 box,  in cloud.spec file there are dependency with tomcat6 which is not available in RHEL 7 repo.

RHEL 7 repo comes with tomcat7, and  I cannot create RPM package due tomcat6 missing package.

Any suggestion on this ? we should modify cloud.spec to remove hard dependency on tomcat6 ?

Regards,
Rayees

Re: Tomcat version issue while building cloudstack on RHEL7 RPMS

Posted by Hugo Trippaers <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hey Rayees,

Not really, but at least before the 4.6 feature freeze. By that time centos 7 will be stable and we will some time to properly test will all the new versions of the components.

Cheers,

Hugo

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Rayees Namathponnan <ra...@citrix.com>.