Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Christoph Raupach <cr...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/13 09:12:17 UTC

Getting the samples to work

Hello,
I tried to deploy the MyService.aar file from the
axis2\samples\userguide folder to axis2 using the upload services
tool, but when I try to access the wsdl description I get

<error>
<description>Unable to generate WSDL for this service</description>
−
	<reason>
Either user has not dropped the wsdl into META-INF or operations use
message receivers other than RPC.
</reason>
</error>

what am I doing wrong ?

regards
Christoph Raupach

Re: Getting the samples to work

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
pls have a look at the following faq

http://www.wso2.net/kb/104

Christoph Raupach wrote:

> Hello,
> I tried to deploy the MyService.aar file from the
> axis2\samples\userguide folder to axis2 using the upload services
> tool, but when I try to access the wsdl description I get
>
> <error>
> <description>Unable to generate WSDL for this service</description>
> −
> <reason>
> Either user has not dropped the wsdl into META-INF or operations use
> message receivers other than RPC.
> </reason>
> </error>
>
> what am I doing wrong ?