Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "F.R. Da Costa Gomez" <dc...@fixed.com> on 2003/03/31 01:48:07 UTC

Two pitfalls 2 b avoided

Hi all,

After wasting a lot of good time I figured out two things I would like
to drop in the list so that others do not go there:
1. When using Eclipse DO NOT use Lomboz 0.97 with a5 and Tomcat 4.1.21
or .24. I'm still not sure why but it completely does not work (maybe
2.1 will be better?).
2. On a W2k box with JDK 1.4.1_01 I have not been able to start TC (.21
nor .24) with the commons-digester.jar in the common/lib dir.

I did put item 2 on the TC list but ...?

Finally swithed to SysDeo Tomcat and have happily started on a5 with the
line error stuff (compliments Howard, good stuff indeed).

Fermin DCG