Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Andrey Razumovsky <ra...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/14 21:04:52 UTC

Re:

Thanks Marco,

Unfortunately, Schemagen is just creating single class with static
fields, and I'm looking for something that creates full set of Java
classes/interfaces, mirroring ontology classes. I haven't found
generation facility in JenaBeans, and its group is closed, so I can't
send a message there.
What I'm looking is close to what Jastor used to do, but this project
appears to be dead now.

--
Andrey

Re:

Posted by Marco Neumann <ma...@gmail.com>.
please post a message to thewebsemantic@gmail.com in regards to
questions about JenaBeans, and please cc me.

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 4:04 PM, Andrey Razumovsky
<ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Marco,
>
> Unfortunately, Schemagen is just creating single class with static
> fields, and I'm looking for something that creates full set of Java
> classes/interfaces, mirroring ontology classes.

I see, so you loose the class inheritance relationship?