Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Frank Hamilton <ii...@hotmail.com> on 2008/11/17 13:37:25 UTC

How to feed Module

Hi,

I,m trying to use feed module for put a external rss information in my
publication. I'm using sandbox feed module.

When i create a news and edit it with news setting (edit menu option) I
select External source:
cocoon://modules/feed/atom/http://apache-lenya.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
the feed module is OK,and all notice it´s in the page, but if i put this
external source:
cocoon://modules/feed/atom/http://infocar.dgt.es/etraffic/rss_ca_7.xml the
page not show the rss content.

Why? It´s feed module only for some rss pages? Can I use this module with
the external source from above?

Can i use other way tu public external rss in my publication?

Thanks, and excuse for my English, sorry. I´m try to learn it.

Re: How to feed Module

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Hi Frank and André,

Florent André schrieb:
> IMO, I think that a "simple" modification of xslt will work...

yes, that should be sufficient. I imagine something like feed2rss.xsl
which includes atom2rss.xsl and rss2rss.xsl to produce a unified
internal feed format based on the respective input formats.

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH

Re: How to feed Module

Posted by Florent André <fl...@4sengines.com>.
I won't work on this immediately, but I will sahre whith you my RSS.xsl as
soon as possible.

Regards

Re: How to feed Module

Posted by Frank Hamilton <ii...@hotmail.com>.