Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2012/12/19 22:19:14 UTC

Apache Flex has been voted in as a top level Apache project

Hi,

We're out of incubation! Congratulations everyone and thanks to everyone who made this possible.

Justin

Re: Apache Flex has been voted in as a top level Apache project

Posted by Frank Szilinski <fr...@esentri.com>.
Congratulation to all of you guys!!! This is a great step that should be the next big message to the world ;)

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
Yahoo!

Thanks for all the hard work everybody!  Good luck to Alex to steer this
herd of cats (us) in the right direction as our new VP :)

-Nick

Posted by Jonathan Campos <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 9:05 AM, Harbs <ha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...Does the email for this list change now that we graduated? (i.e. drop the "incubator" from incubator.apache.org)...

Yes, it will change, but subscribers should be moved automatically and
aliases setup for minimal disruption.

-Bertrand

Re: Apache Flex has been voted in as a top level Apache project

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Yay!

Does the email for this list change now that we graduated? (i.e. drop the "incubator" from incubator.apache.org)

Harbs

Posted by Raj Raju <ra...@gmail.com>.
Yay

Great job and Congrats to all .

Thanks,
Raju.M

Posted by Igor Costa <ig...@gmail.com>.
Cool!

Posted by Rafael Santos <rs...@spectacompany.com.br>.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología

RE: Apache Flex has been voted in as a top level Apache project

Posted by Kessler CTR Mark J <ma...@usmc.mil>.
An early Xmas gift lol.