Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk> on 1998/01/17 17:55:21 UTC

[Fwd: First Century Church]

Good grief. Now God is sending spam, too...

32313600@30567.com wrote:

> Hello.
>
> Jim and I received your name from a friend who indicated that you may be
> interested in a unique internet Christian site in Jerusalem (the Holy
> Land):
>
> http://Jerusalem.edu     (Please note the ending is .EDU).

[and so on...]

If you read the whole of this thing, it is interesting to note that
things like "Ministry", "Words" and "Redeemer" rate capital letters but
"the internet" does not :-)

Cheers,

Ben [>KZAAM< ... "phew, lucky I put that lightning protector on the
radio link, eh?"].

Re: [Fwd: First Century Church]

Posted by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk>.
Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:

> > If you read the whole of this thing, it is interesting to note that
> > things like "Ministry", "Words" and "Redeemer" rate capital letters but
> > "the internet" does not :-)
>
> What in the world would posses you to read the whole thing?

The only reason tekkies ever have for reading anything: avoiding getting
on with what they are supposed to be doing :-)

Cheers,

Ben.

Re: [Fwd: First Century Church]

Posted by Rasmus Lerdorf <ra...@lerdorf.on.ca>.
> If you read the whole of this thing, it is interesting to note that
> things like "Ministry", "Words" and "Redeemer" rate capital letters but
> "the internet" does not :-)

What in the world would posses you to read the whole thing?

-Rasmus