Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Stephen Jackson <sw...@tampabay.rr.com> on 2002/09/16 01:58:14 UTC

problem with installation and tomcat 4.0.3

I have jetspeed installed on tomcat 4.0.3.  I am getting an exception when I
go to http://localhost:8080/jetspeed
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/w3c/dom/ranges/DocumentRange

This class is in the xerces jar file that is deployed in the war file upon
starting tomcat.

Why isn't tomcat putting the jar files in classes/WEB-INF/lib in the
$CLASSPATH?

Thanks,

Stephen Jackson

Re: problem with installation and tomcat 4.0.3

Posted by Stephen Jackson <sw...@tampabay.rr.com>.
Thanks

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Stephen,