Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2011/12/12 11:22:24 UTC

Jenkins build is unstable: sling-trunk-1.5 » Apache Sling Launchpad Testing #1478

See <https://builds.apache.org/job/sling-trunk-1.5/org.apache.sling$org.apache.sling.launchpad.testing/1478/>

Jenkins build is still unstable: sling-trunk-1.5 » Apache Sling Launchpad Testing #1481

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/sling-trunk-1.5/org.apache.sling$org.apache.sling.launchpad.testing/1481/>

Jenkins build is still unstable: sling-trunk-1.5 » Apache Sling Launchpad Testing #1480

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/sling-trunk-1.5/org.apache.sling$org.apache.sling.launchpad.testing/1480/>

Jenkins build is still unstable: sling-trunk-1.5 » Apache Sling Launchpad Testing #1479

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/sling-trunk-1.5/org.apache.sling$org.apache.sling.launchpad.testing/1479/>

RE: Jenkins test failure

Posted by Jeff Young <je...@adobe.com>.
Yep, got it now.  (I think I'm going to have to reboot.  Something's decidedly fishy about my connection....)

Thanks,
Jeff.

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com>.

RE: Jenkins test failure

Re: Jenkins test failure

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com>.
I didn't notice any particular slowness, but I'm multitasking :)

RE: Jenkins test failure

Posted by Jeff Young <je...@adobe.com>.
Thanks, Justin.

Re: Jenkins test failure