Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com> on 2013/02/19 10:52:17 UTC

Installed Successfully but failed to Connected

Hi, I've installed Openmeetings successfully on my local server. When I click on "Enter the Application". The page replied "Couldn't connect to  localhost". how to resolve it?

Re: Installed Successfully but failed to Connected

Posted by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com>.
I installed OpenMeeting successfully at 2nd step I exit the Command Prompt. Now it failed to open the next login page. Again I try to run the red5.bat but it gives same error "Error: Couldn't find or load org.red5.server.bootstrap".
Now What to do?

________________________________
Posted by Stephen Cottham <St...@robertbird.com.au>.
no

<ay...@yahoo.com> wrote:

			Hi, I've installed Openmeetings successfully on
my local server. When I click on "Enter the Application". The page
replied "Couldn't connect to  localhost". how to resolve it?

			<Oops.png>

		This email was sent safely using HotspotShield VPN.

		The sender enjoys on-line privacy, security and malware
protection provided by Hotspot Shield. Download now
<http://54.247.56.43/email10>

		If this email got to you in error, please report all
<http://54.247.56.43/q?i5niwRNzIrSZqYO-rj_qtTuUWGVE8GawekxSv9VfHQq0>
issues.

Stephen Cottham
Group IT Manager (Associate)

Robert Bird Group
Level 5, 333 Ann St
Brisbane, Queensland, 4000, Australia
Phone: +6173 319 2777 (AUS)
Phone: +44207 633 2880 (UK)
Fax: +6173 319 2799

Mobile:  +61400 756 963 (AUS)
Mobile:  +447900 918 616 (UK)
Web: www.robertbird.com

This email and any attachments are confidential and may contain legally privileged information or copyright material. Unless expressly stated, confidentiality and/or legal privilege is not intended to be waived by the sending of this email. The contents of this email, including any attachments, are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact us immediately by return email and then delete both messages. You may not otherwise read, forward, copy, use or disclose this email or any attachments. Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states otherwise. It is your responsibility to check any attachments for viruses or defects before opening or sending them on. None of the sender or its related entities accepts any liability for any consequential damage resulting from this email containing computer viruses.

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules
http://www.codetwo.com

RE: Installed Successfully but failed to Connected

Posted by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Robert Chalmers <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stephen Cottham <St...@robertbird.com.au>.
Aysha,

I was under the impression you built this on Windows 7 and therefore the server instance is local to you already.

This machine was just for testing locally of the system so the address localhost should work for you as should the IP address of your machine.

If you open up the command prompt and issue ipconfig you will see your IP address; try again with that.

Also if you are using a non-transparent proxy make sure you have the option to bypass proxy server for local address’s ticked.

ð  Tools > internet options > Connections > LAN Settings

TBH we really need to see some form of log to see what’s going on thou here.

Best Regards

Posted by Clem <cl...@free.fr>.

  _____

Posted by Clémence Tramier EUROSIT <c....@eurosit.fr>.