Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jason Dillon <Ja...@paybytouch.com> on 2006/05/31 04:39:41 UTC

Lingo JCA

(sorry about posting to this list... dunno how to get to the Lingo list, the website returns me nothing for that page).

Anyways, when I could see the JCA page it showed the JMSServiceExporterMessageListener with a connectionFactory... which confused me since I though that was what the inbound bits were for.

Does anyone have a working (full config) of Lingo + Jencks in a standalone spring app?

Thanks,

--jason
This email and any attachment(s) thereto, are intended for the use of
the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and or
confidential information under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, and any attachment(s)
thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender at 415-281-2200 or via return e-mail at
postmaster@paybytouch.com and permanently delete the original copy and
any copy of any e-mail, and any printout thereof. Thank you for your
cooperation.