Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Loren Wilton <lw...@earthlink.net> on 2006/04/01 10:18:44 UTC

Amusing spam

I'm not sure if this on was a "legitimate" spam or if it was a troll from
someone that didn't like this company...

        Loren

From: "" <$SENDER_NAME@$_MY_DOMAIN>
To: <lw...@earthlink.com>, <lw...@earthlink.com>,
<lw...@earthlink.com>, <lw...@earthlink.com>
Subject: whatever
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 20:27:52 -0700

rakco.com , the leading hosting source.
we have 34% off for black people and chinese this month!
visit http://rackco.com/ now!
Rackco.com - Axxa Commerce LLC.
Suite 6 - 3 Canale Drive
Egg Harbor Township
NJ 08234
US

Phone: +1 (800) 652-7922
Email: sales@rackco.com
Abuse: abuse@rackco.com

Re: Amusing spam

Posted by mouss <us...@free.fr>.
Loren Wilton wrote:
> I'm not sure if this on was a "legitimate" spam or if it was a troll from
> someone that didn't like this company...

They apparently got enough complaints to change their web page...