Posted to dev@daffodil.apache.org by "Shearer, Davin" <sh...@ctc.com> on 2022/03/01 16:21:27 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Creating daffodil-vscode 1.0.0 release

I agree with Adam, that cutting an v1.0 RC1 now to open the aperture for evaluation is reasonable.  I also back John's nomination of Shane Dell as the release manager.

-Davin

On 2/25/22, 3:32 PM, "Adam Rosien" <ad...@rosien.net> wrote:

    I think it's better to cut a release and iterate on that testing-wise.

    On Wed, Feb 23, 2022 at 7:24 AM Mike Beckerle <mb...@apache.org> wrote:

    > I have not had time to test the vscode debugger recently.
    >
    > We could hold off doing that, or I could do that as part of the rc1
    > evaluation process if you prefer before we vote on accepting it.
    >

    > On Tue, Feb 22, 2022 at 3:06 PM John Wass <jw...@gmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > > All issues are resolved.  If we are good to proceed I would nominate
    > Shane
    > > Dell to be the release manager.

    > > > Agree, added those to the 1.0.0 milestone.

    > for a

    > as

    > > Daffodil

    > > one
    > the

This message and any files transmitted within are intended
solely for the addressee or its representative and may contain
company proprietary information.  If you are not the intended
recipient, notify the sender immediately and delete this
message.  Publication, reproduction, forwarding, or content
disclosure is prohibited without the consent of the original
sender and may be unlawful.

Concurrent Technologies Corporation and its Affiliates.
www.ctc.com  1-800-282-4392