Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by lining jing <ji...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/08 07:20:46 UTC

how get job id which job run slot

Hi, dev. I have a question. Now rest api can get TaskManagerInfo, but can
not get  information of task which run on slot.

Re: how get job id which job run slot

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi lining,

Yes, currently you can't get slot information via the
"/taskmanagers/:taskmanagerid" rest API.

In addition, please ask questions in the user mailing list. The dev mailing
list mainly discusses information related to Flink development.

Thanks, vino.

lining jing <ji...@gmail.com> 于2018年11月9日周五 上午5:42写道:

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi lining,