Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Jyothi K <jy...@india.softalia.com> on 2001/08/30 05:17:08 UTC

regd hello world sample

Hi,
        Is there any problem with the ZVON server? When i am posting my
message to the Discussions group then it is not able to connect to the
server, whereas i can view all the mailing lists. Anyway since i was not
able to post it there, i am posting it to you. Dont mind.
        I installed WASP Advanced in Linux and was successfull in that. Even
my tomcat is now enabled with wasp. Whe i tried to run the make.sh of hello
world sample i got the following error. " Creating wsdl... Fault:Cannot find
class demo.hello.HelloWorldImpl". The it created the config file and also
the jar. Again when creating the client stubs there was an error. "Creating
client stubs... com.idoox.soap.ServiceParsingException : Error reading
service file : class org.xml.sax.SAXParseException : The root element is
required in a well-formed dicument" . The it didnt find the HElloWorld class
and gave errors there.
        I am not able to understand what the problem si with java2wsdl.sh. I
am using RedHat Linux 7.x . I have JDK1.3 and JCE1.2.1 installed. Any other
specific requirements, please let me know. Please help me. I think if the
wsdl is not generated then the client side files are not generated and hence
the list of errors.

Thanks,
Jyothi